Saturday, November 7, 2009

Back to Work

I'm slowly getting rid of my stash of fabric for car seat covers (and adding to my other stash of scraps and whatever for quilts). Here are three from the last week or so. I haven't fallen in love with boy fabric for a while, so I'm doing dots for boys. Anyone seen anything new for boys? I'm on a fabric fast (except for custom orders - throw me a bone, people) during the month of November. What am I missing out on?
Amy Butler's Memento in navy blue and Sunspots in wine. I really like this one.

Can't believe I haven't already made this already, what with my love of Moda Dottie fabric and need for boy car seat covers. This isn't a great photo - it's very cuddly in real life.
I'm finally calling it - that is black, not midnight blue. I used black thread. It's black. Right?

1 comment:

Katy said...

Love them all! I love your fabric choices. I was at a quilting fabric store this week and fell in LOVE with some of the patterns. How much fabric do you need to make one car seat cover? I almost called you while I was at the store so I could send you some.