Friday, September 18, 2009

One For A Girl, One For A Fan

It's been a long time since I've done a fan car seat blanket. Tanya ordered one from our etsy shop and by the time I found the fabric (online - no Washington Redskins fans here in Utah, apparently) she'd had her baby! Booo. I found some polyester fabric for the back that feels like a lightweight suede. Which is kind of cool.

The other one is a sweet girly car seat blanket made with Heather Bailey's Pop Garden in teal and pink. I used pink dot minky for the back. I could see the sun going down out my window as I finished this one up. I didn't even clip all the threads before rushing outside to take a picture of it. The sunset was so pink and the light on the blanket was beautiful in real life. It looked really really bright on my computer screen, though. Trust me, it's just normal pink, not spazzy pink.

No comments: